Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Oh~ what a special day indeed! No, I didn't get married :( but the fact that the date is 10.10.10 is special in it self. Never will I see it written like that in my lifetime again which is a tad bit sad but that is L I F E! To keep this post on the positive side, I'll add this to your thoughts, who wants immortality anyways? Herb Caen once said/wrote "The only thing wrong with immortality is that it tends to go on forever." So let's embrace what is of life - the special moments, the first-time experiences, the highs and lows, the milestones and the 'now'. Have I covered everything? Haha^^ On a sidenote, how did I stray away from the original topic? I had not intended on talking about immortality but whatever haha! Anyhow, I found out that the number 10 is regarded as the most perfect of all numbers. It contains the unit that did it all and the zero, which symbolises the matter and the chaos, of which all came out - the created and the non-created, the beginning and the end, the power and the force, the life and the nothing.

After-thought Rants: After I posted this I realised it was posted up at 6.30 pm. How awesome would it have been if it was 10am, unfortunately I was at work and this was one of those 'I-think-I-might-write-about-this' moments *sigh*. Well do look forward to the 11th of Nov 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment